We're experts in separation science
Wiley offers a full suite of equipment to handle the many customer requests—and our experienced team is capable of making virtually anything happen.
Digital Process Control System
We’ve invested in Emerson’s DeltaV® technology to help us monitor the health of our operations on demand. This empowers us to stay alert and be proactive, as well as streamline our workflows to allow for better team collaboration.
- Advanced Control
- Alarm Management
- Data Integration
Process & Storage Tanks
Our facilities are equipped with a variety of process and storage tanks, so we’re ready to take on any challenge, no matter the size.
- 200 to 50,000-gallon Capacity
- Stainless Steel
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP)
We maintain a full complement of the latest in analytical equipment, including a number of instruments to produce reliable, analytical data. This helps us with research and development efforts, and supports the certification of our quality control and finished product analysis.
- Gas Chromatography – Flame Ionization Detectors (GC-FID)
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Variable Wavelength UV
- Specific Rotation
- Lovibond and Gardner Color Measurement
- FTIR & UV Spectrophotometer
- Refractive Index
- Melting Point
- Full wet analytical capabilities (pH, Karl Fischer, acid value, p-anisidine value, saponification number, peroxide value, iodine number, etc.)
We’re prepared to deliver any distillation solution—whether batch or continuous operation—no matter the size or ingredient of the job.
- Batch & continuous distillation stills
- 200 to 10,000-gallon Volume
- High-efficiency Structured & Woven Packing
- Wiped Film Evaporators
- Column Diameters from 6 to 48 inches
- Column Heights from 15 to 120 feet
- Temperatures from -20°C to +300°C
- Pressures from <1mmHg to 150psig
We have a massive amount of warehouse space, and our experienced team manages a fleet of tankers for transportation—so you can feel confident with your products in our on-site storage.
- Fleet of bulk rail tankers
- Tank wagon/tanker trucks
- Over 200,000sqft of GMP warehousing on site
From hydrogenation reactions to metathesis reactions, Wiley is equipped with top of the line reactors with a variety of volume, temperature, and pressure options to suit your needs.
- Glass-lined and Stainless Steel Jacketed Reactors
- 50 to 5000-gallon Volume
- Temperatures from -20°C to +300°C
- Pressures from 1mmHg to 400psig
- Hydrogenation Reactions
- Metathesis Reactions
Our separation capabilities help us increase our process efficiency—thus optimizing flow rate and producing quality products, which can ultimately lead to an increase in your profits.
- Commercial High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Karr column reciprocating plate extraction system
- Vacuum Drum Filtration
- Decanting & Basket Centrifuges
Utilities & General Capabilities
Wiley has a number of general capabilities that can help your company achieve the processing solution you desire—from steam options to hot oil to cooling water and dry compressed air.
- Steam (150 to 600psig)
- Hot Oil (+50°C to +350°C)
- Cooling Water
- Refrigerated Glycol (down to -20°C)
- Bulk Liquid Nitrogen/NitrogenGas Generation
- Hydrogen Gas Generation
- Dry Compressed Air
- Class 1 Div. II Electrical Classification Available in Process Areas
We are well-positioned to get you what you need when you need it. Our logistics capabilities keep our operations running smoothly and on-time.
- Bulk transport via tank wagon
- Rail transport – located on Ohio Central Railroad (Short-line) with multiple loading stations.